Thursday, October 15, 2009

Anticipation for the Weekend....

I got an email from Gabriel yesterday, sooner than I expected, saying that our engagement pictures were done! YAY! I am SO excited. I asked him if he could share a few of his favorites to inspire me till this weekend when I can get the DVD. Here is what he sent. WOW! It nearly brought tears to my eyes.

I have all the faith in the world in our wedding photographer, Joe Photo. But, these shots that Gabriel took make me want to fly him out to shoot the wedding. Aren't they AMAZING!!!!

This looks like we are in an enchanted secret garden. (and oh, by the way, this is not highly photo shopped....he's got some mad skills!)



I love this image of me....vain, I know....but I just love it....


and this one is just fun....and so us....



In all honesty, I have seen lots of engagement pictures in my search for photographers. Regardless of the fact that we are in the pictures, these shots are the best shots I have ever seen. I would highly encourage anyone in the Chicago area to hire Gabriel from Radiance of Light for their shoot. 

I can't wait to get the DVD this weekend....it'll be our Diwali gift! :-)


2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you as well. But my fav is definitely the "in the moment" one of you and SAurab, very candid and beautiful - I think it really expresses love.

    ReplyDelete